Youth MMA Team Program- Ages 13-17
Mixed Martial Arts is now one of the fastest growing sports in the world. It is challenging, fun and always evolving.
Team M.A.D Youth program is designed for teenagers, aged 13-17. You will learn Kickboxing, Boxing, Wrestling, Sambo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in these classes.
In the Youth team classes, you will be receiving regular assistance from our Professional MMA competition team and getting some of the best training from our experience coaching staff.Every teen will be:
- Learning from some of the most experienced MMA coaches and athletes in Australia.
- Learning how to defend themselves
- Getting fit and strong whilst having fun picking up new skills.
- Be a part of a structured, safe, MMA program.
- Affordable with no contracts or additional fees. Pay per month.This class is suitable for all skill levels. Fitness and knowledge level is no issue as well. Our aim is to develop every individual from anyone who wants to start from nothing to those aiming to compete when they are older.These classes are on Monday at 500pm-600pm and Wednesday 500pm-600pm.
IMPORTANT-A Parent or Guardian must be present on the first session to sign a waiver/consent form and meet the Coach or Manager for the day.